Jonathan - Quotes
- "What? No. I snuck in yesterday and peed in the pool"
- "Oh, right. 'Cause the burden of being beautiful and athletic, that's a crippler"
- "We're not good friends. Most of us never found the time to get to know you. But that doesn't mean we haven't noticed you. We don't talk about it much, but it's no secret that Sunnydale High isn't really like other high schools. A lot of weird stuff happens here. But whenever there was a problem or something creepy happened, you seemed to show up and stop it. Most of the people here have been saved by you, or helped by you at one time or another. We're proud to say that the Class of '99 has the lowest mortality rate of any graduating class in Sunnydale history. And we know at least part of that is because of you. So the senior class offers its thanks, and gives you, uh, this. It's from all of us, and it has written here: Buffy Summers - Class Protector."
- "Hey don't worry about it. Nest full of vampires, you come get me, okay? Box full of puppies, that's more of a judgement call."
- "Spike, you're the worst type of scum. the second you're back to your old tricks, well... let's just say, before you even sniff out your first victim, you'll be pretty indistinguishable from - oh, what should we say? - instant soup mix"
- "We're like super villains"
- "The joint changes you. I hear they like the small ones, with little hands like their girlfriends"
- "You know, it wasn't that bad. It was like a... sharp pain, then a burning, then a general queasiness. It was kind of like when I used to get ulcers in high school, only at the end I became one with light and hope"
- "It's my fault the ritual didn't work. I screwed up. I'm little. I don't have as much blood as other people. And I probably should have told someone I'm anemic"
Quotes 1 to 9 of 9