Season One - Angel - Quotes
- "Good dogs don't bite."
- "I know what you're thinking, but don't worry, I don't bite!"
- "What's with the Catholic schoolgirl look? Last time I saw you, it was kimonos."
- "Why not? I killed mine. I killed their friends and their friends' children for a hundred years. I offered ugly death to everyone I met, and I did it with a song in my heart"
- "I fed on a girl your age. Beautiful. Dumb as a post"
- "The elders conjured up the perfect punishment for me: they restored my soul."
- "Oh, I don't know. Looking in the mirror every day and seeing nothing there...it's an overrated pleasure"
- "I'll get it. It's not like I need the oxygen."