Season One - Willow - Quotes
- "Just sitting here, watching our barren lives pass us by. Oh, look, a cockroach."
- "I don't like spiders, okay? Their furry bodies, and their sticky webs, and what do they need all those legs for anyway? I'll tell you - for crawling across your face in the middle of the night"
- "Yeah, you're the Slayer. We're, like, the Slayerettes"
- "Well, when I'm with a boy I like, it's hard for me to say anything cool or witty or at all. I can usually make a few vowel sounds, and then I have to go away"
- "So he is a good vampire! I mean, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being someone who's killing and maiming every night, and 1 being someone who's...not."