Season Two - Oz - Quotes
- "So, I'm wondering, do the other cookie animals feel sorta ripped? Like, is the hippo going,'Hey, man, where are my pants? I have my hippo dignity!'And you know the monkey's just,'I mock you with my monkey pants!"
- "Did I mention I didn't take Latin?"
- "Sometimes when I'm sitting in class -- you know, I'm not thinking about class, 'cause that would never happen -- I think about kissing you, and it's like everything stops. It's like, it's like freeze frame. Willow kissage"
- "Well, to the casual observer, it would appear that you're trying to make your friend Xander jealous, or even the score, or something. And...that's on the empty side. See, in my fantasy, when I'm kissing you, you're kissing me. It's okay, I can wait."
- "This cheerleading trophy. It's like its eyes follow you wherever you go. I like it."
- "I'm going through some...changes"
- "It's okay, I'm-I'm sorry I almost ate you"
- "I mean, it's not every day you find out you're...a werewolf. That's fairly freaksome."
- "But we know the world didn't end, 'cause... check it out."