Season Three - Principal Snyder - Quotes
- "I love the smell of desperate librarian in the morning."
- "I have not only the right, but also a nearly physical sensation of pleasure at the thought of keeping her out of school. I'd describe myself as tingly"
- "Yes, and while she may live up to the not-a-murderer requirement for enrollment, she is a troublemaker, destructive to school property and the occasional student. And her grade point average is enough to... I'm sorry, another tingle moment."
- "I'm quite sure that a girl with the talents and abilities of Buffy will land on her feet. In fact, I noticed as I came in this morning that Hot Dog on a Stick is hiring. You will look so cute in that hat"
- "I have grounds, I have precedent, and a tingly kind of feeling."
- "You... all of you... Why couldn't you be dealing drugs like normal people?"
- "Congratulations to the Class of 1999. You all proved more or less adequate"
- "This is a time of celebration. So sit still and be quiet. Spit out that gum"