Season Five - Glorificus - Quotes
- "You can't go around hitting people. What, were you born in a barn?"
- "So tell me, why am I not popping your head like a zit right now?'"
- "Hey! Minions, I can hear you. God-like ears don't miss much, you know what I'm sayin'?"
- "Tell me where the key is, or I'm going bowling"
- "I just want you to know -- this whole "beat you to death" thing I'm doing is valuable time out of my life that I'm never going to get back"
- "Hey, hands off my holy man!"
- "Blonde. Short. Strong for a human... and massively rude! Broke my shoe, took my monk. Do you have any idea who I'm talking about?"
- "Oh god, please don't tell me I was fighting a vampire slayer! How unbelievably common. If I had friends and they heard about this..."
- "No fair! Attacking... when I wasn't even looking. Oh, help. No. This is no good. I'm out of the moment. And you're not giving me anything I can use. (Glory beats Buffy up with little effort) Dreg, I'm not hearing chanting! Continue"