Season Five - Riley - Quotes
- "What's a little sweater-sniffing between sworn enemies?"
- "I don't go out with vampires. Never interested in my intellect"
- "I couldn't believe it the first 20 times you told us, but it's starting to sink in now"
- "I shouldn't take this personally. I mean, what with Angel, I mean, it's understandable that there would be transference. I mean, they're both broody immortals"
- "Hey, I'm well aware of how lucky I am. Like, lottery lucky. Buffy's like nobody else in the world. When I'm with her, it's like... it's like I'm split in two. Half of me is just on fire, going crazy if I'm not touching her. The other half is so still and peaceful, just perfectly content... just knows: this is the one. But she doesn't love me"
- "Were you... were you just smelling her sweater?"