Season Six - Buffy - Quotes
- "They were supposed to be my light at the end of the tunnel. I guess they were a train."
- "I'm pretty spry for a corpse."
- "Oh yes! Like how the cow and the chicken come together even though they've never met. It's like Sleepless in Seattle if, if Meg and Tom were, like, minced."
- "I'm just worried this whole session's gonna turn into some training montage from an 80's movie."
- "Dawn's a total klepto ... money's been so tight that I've been slinging burgers at the Doublemeat Palace... And I've been sleeping with Spike"