Season Six - Spike - Quotes
- "Well, isn't this usually the part where you... kick me in the head and run out, virtue fluttering?"
- "I was just trying to keep up. The things you do... the way you make it hurt in all the wrong places. I've never been with such an animal."
- "Hey, I don't wanna keep you all from the touchy-feelies, but maybe the encounter group can meet later. Say, when we're not trapped in a house?"
- "Creature of the night here, yeah? Some people forget that."
- "No. I'm a rebel. You're an idiot."
- "That's not your world. You belong in the shadows... with me."
- "Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. [Everyone looking at him.] You Englishmen are always so... [pauses] Bloody hell! [Ticks off on his fingers] Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks, oh God! I'm English!"