Season Six - Willow - Quotes
- "I'm supposed to be best man. Shouldn't I be all... Marlene Dietrich?."
- "It's incredible. I mean, I am so juiced Giles, it's like no mortal person has ever had this much power. Ever. It's like I'm connected to everything."
- "Buffy, it's me. I know you were happier when you were in the ground. The only time you were ever at peace in your whole life is when you were dead. Until Willow brought you back."
- "I can kill a couple of geeks all by myself. But, hey, if you'd like to watch... I mean, that's what you Watchers are good at, right? Watching?"
- "The magic wasn't all great. I won't miss the nosebleeds and the headaches and stuff... or keeping stinky yak cheese in my bra."