Season Seven - Faith - Quotes
- "I was thinking about looking up the guy with the bull-whip. Long incarceration"
- "I didn't come here to take anything away from you, but I'm not gonna be your little lapdog, either"
- "Something's killing girls all over the world trying to end the Slayer line. Thing like that, figure I might get a heads-up"
- "Well, that makes me feel better about me. Worse about Giles. Kind of shaky about you"
- "Every guy's got some whack fantasy. Scratch the surface of any granola type, dude, naughty nurses and horny cheerleader"
- "You know me -- all about the good deeds"
- "I don't know if I can lead. But the real question is: can you follow?"
- "I'm an ex-con who didn't finish high school"
- "Looks like the Hellmouth is officially closed for business"